maandag 8 september 2008

Onze website - Laura

Hey,

So I'm looking at our website from the experienced point of view. What would an experienced serial killer want to find on a website? What would grab his/her attention and what would keep their attention? Of course, the way I see it is personal too, because it's also stuff I like to see on websites, but I'll try and be as objective as possible. ;)

I would like to see:

My own personal page. I can select favourite locations, maybe a map where I can pinpoint the locations I like/I have been/always wanted to go to.
There should be a forum where you can discuss anything you want to discuss - whether it is a question (which is most likely) or whether you want to share an interesting fact.
I think there should be videos - with different catogories. Maybe teaching videos - I could post my own, so I can teach any beginners.
I'd like a website that looks good - you can install cool gadgets; like a "serial killer toolbar", where you can save your favourite websites, photo's, videos. You should also be able to share your photo's and video's easily. Maybe have a chatroom on the website, so you can get in contact with other serial killers. I'd love to hear there experiences.
Oh! What I would love on the website is if people could enter the country they are in/come from. That way you can contact people in, say, Finland, if you wanted to. Or is you're more of a Greek kind of guy, you can contact anyone in Greece! So on the homepage there would be a list like this:

Finland (25)
Greece (15)
Netherlands (5)
Great Britain (32)

Maybe we could have some webcams on our favourite places.
Anyway, about the website looking good - it should also have some free stuff you can download; like desktop backgrounds. Maybe some cool songs as well.

This is kind of difficult - It's difficult to tell whether I'm looking at it from an experienced point of view or just what I like to see on a website. I think it's more what I like to see on a website. Difficult to keep focused on that your an experienced serial killer - but then again, if all the things I like are on the website, it will get my attention and keep my attention. At least for a little while. I should probably ty to think of it as a website I am experienced with, not as a serial killer website, seeing as I don't have much in common with that.

Ok, so if I knew everything there is to know about serial killing, I'm not really there to learn anything anymore. Anything I do learn is mooi meegenomen. I would be there to share what I have learnt, the biggest mistakes a serial killer could make - we could have that as a page anyway: the biggest mistakes a beginner could make. I could give tips on how to dispose of evidence, what places (the map!), what tools (maybe in your personal page, you can select your favourite weapons, they will be displayed if someone chooses to check out your profile - on the homepage we could have a similar list like the countries, only for weapons), what time you prefer - this doesn't have to be boring. You can have cool graphics to go with everything. All the "extra's" is what keeps peoples attention. I mean, on your profile page, you can have all the usual stuff - what films/music/books/travel etc. you like and then there could be something that then suggests other members to you - members that you could make "friends" with. You can add them, email them, chat with them, exchange information, photo's, etc.. Maybe on the page with the map, if there are 10 people with NYC as favourite location, it could say: this is the favourite location of 10 people! or something else like: 15 people say you should not go here. That would be cool. And then if you click on the location you get a list of the people who chose that as their favourite (/worst) place and why - also maybe wich weapons they used there. Now I'm getting into too much detail again. I think this allright though, for now. I hope so!

See you tomorrow! xx,

Lau.

Geen opmerkingen: